Creating and Implementing Connect-Type Learning Activities
Connect-type activities exist to connect learning to an individualâ€™s real-life experiences. Connect-type activities join what a learner is learning to what he or she already knows. There are a variety of connect-type activities which range from ponder activities, to storytelling, to job aide, research activities, and original work.
Select a topic of interest to you (or your current class or company), conduct a needs assessment, and create a connect-type activity. Your activity should provide 5 to 10 minutes of instruction. You can implement your activity using any of the following learning technologies:
- Word or PDF document
- PowerPoint presentation
- Blog (submit the Web address of your blog)
- Video (post your video on YouTube and submit the URL)
- Podcast (submit the Web address of your podcast)
To perform your needs assessment, address the following:
- What do you know?
- What do you want to know?
- What are you trying to measure, determine, or define?
- How will you collect and record information.
- How will you report the information you collect?
- Are all interested groups included in planning and conducting the needs assessment?
Be sure to submit your needs assessment. You must include at least two references, in addition to the textbook. Sources must be formatted according to APA style guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Be sure to submit a Word document title page to the dropbox along with your completed assignment.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.