I’m studying for my History class and need an explanation.
Hey there my professor have us write a discussion forum and the requirements are
- Compose a thoughtful answer to one of the questions.
- Begin with a clear thesis statement (argument) that directly answers the question.
- Next, develop TWO concrete examples drawn from TWO different assigned course materials.
- Answers must be at least 200 words in length. Please use full sentences.
- Please cite each of your sources using a simple parenthetical citation form, including author’s last name, abbreviated title, and page. E.g.: (Foner, GML, 486).
The question of the discussion forums is
1. Based on the evidence available to you, how successful was the Civil Rights Movement of the 1950s and 1960s in achieving its goals? Explain.
I will provide the material when we discuss