I’m trying to study for my Political Science course and I need some help to understand this question.
This terrorism class has been the death of me, I’m an accounting major and he has criticized every paper I have written. I could use some help. Below are requirements as well as the references and outline which can go off course. I need it by Sunday, February 9th no later than 5PM MST. Thank you.
Option #1: Religious Militancy and the Media as a Weapon
Explain the rise of religious militancy and terrorism, and how the internet and the media are used as tools and weapons.
The information on this topic can be found in the module lectures, readings, and videos presented in this course, as well as through your research of any outside sources you may find. Be certain to use scholarly resources. Wikipedia is not an acceptable resource. Google Scholar and the CSU Global Library (Links to an external site.) are excellent resources for this project.
Your essay should be consistent with the outline that you presented in Module 2, the bibliography submitted in Module 5, or with any subsequent consultations or modifications that you have discussed with your instructor.
Your essay should be submitted as a Microsoft Word document, and must be consistent with APA style and formatting as described in the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.) Requirements.Use at least three references, including one or more academic articles. Cite all of your sources in APA style.
Your paper must:
- Be at least six pages in length;
- Have a separate title page with:
- Paper title,
- Your full name,
- Course number and name of the course,
- Name of the institution,
- Name of the instructor,
- Date submitted,
- All major words capitalized and not bold, and
- Page numbers beginning on the title page, with page 1.
- Have an outline or table of contents;
- Have a brief abstract statement summarizing your hypothesis or findings;
- Feature APA citations where appropriate, and references at the end;
- Be double-spaced, with all pages in 12-point Times New Roman font; and
- Have margins of one-inch, right and left, top and bottom.